Both Leg Butt Lift
Step 1Step 2
Lie face up with your knees bent feet flat on the mats, Rest your arms at your side, bend your knee and lift your hips up into your body so that it forms a 45 degree angle from your knee to your shoulder.
Then lower your hips by keeping your half portion of your leg as it is, Repeat ten times and then repeat with other way.
- Bridge butt lift is a Strength type of exercise which primarily targets your gluts and Hamstrings as secondary muscle.
- If you are beginner and ready to try single leg butt lift, and then try about 10 reps.
- If you are intermediate and you are ready to try the advanced movement, then try about 15-20 reps.
- If you are advance & ready to do the super advanced workout, you can do the same thing and try about 30-50 reps.
- Remember to contract your abdominals because you are working them as well, and at the same time you should feel all of the weight on your both leg. The leg that is on the mat you should feel it all your gluteus maximum on your butt cheek.
- The leg on the ground, if you are feeling any pain, depending on where your leg is positioned, you want to make sure that your legs are properly bended and your legs should be as close to your bottom. Whatever comfortable for you.
- Need to be cautious if you have limiting back condition.
- Don’t push your body from your hands, it should be pushed with the help of your feet on the ground.