Step 1Step 2
Hold the dumbbell according to your experience level, stand with your shoulder width apart, chest up little bit and legs to be shoulder width apart. To begin keep your hands to the side, squat down by bringing your butt back way behind your heal as a sitting in a chair.
To squat up, keep your dumbbells in line with your feet, knees should be parallel to ninety degrees as much as possible. And drop your lower torso to the ground by keeping your arm loose.
Now power through glue and bring it up, squeeze at the top by bringing your shoulder back.
- Dumbbell squats is very good exercise for your legs. Once you start performing dumbbell squats you will feel comfortable to walk, climb and lift things from ground etc.
- Main muscles targeted:
- Secondary Muscles:
- Hip Flexors
- Inner Thighs
- When you squat down keep your dumbbells in line with your toes nearer and also your knees should be parallel to ninety degrees as much as possible. Keep your feet closer, chest open and blades back.
- Hold the dumbbell according to your experience level. Ladies probably carry between 10-15 pounds and gentlemen 25-50 pounds.
- Perform at least 3 sets with 15 repetitions.
- Do not keep your feet wider, dumbbell can hit your thighs. Do not raise your head up or down. Keep them in line with your neck.
- Hold the dumbbell according to your experience level.