Dumbbell Front Raise
Step 1Step 2
Stand with your legs with shoulder width apart and hold a dumbbell in your both hands.
Keep one arms down such that weight nearly touches your thighs. At the same time raise one arm to shoulder level.
Similarly repeat with the other arm. Repeat the same for 10-15 times.
- Targeted Muscles:
- Anterior and middle deltoids muscles
- Upper trapezius(upper back)
- Secondary Muscles:
- Perform Front raise correctly to get good shape for your front shoulders. You can also use a cable machine to perform Front raise.
- To feel comfort you can perform Front raise by sitting on a bench with a back support.
- Do not swing the weights. Use slow and controlled movements.
- Do not raise your arms above your eye level.