Bend over cross stretch
Step 1Step 2
Stand straight with your feet width apart.
Slowly bow down your head and touch your right feet with your left hand and vice versa.
- Bend over cross stretch exercise helps to deliberately flexed and increase intensity to your shoulder, back and abs muscles.
- Bend your body properly from your hips.
- Basically bend over cross stretch should be perform early in the morning after waking from sleep or else after long periods of inactivity.
- Performing bend over cross stretch exercise alone may not be enough to prevent all types of injury. You should also try some other stretching exercises.
- Special care should be taken while performing this exercise for those who have back pain or injury.
- Do not try to over-stretch your body at the first day itself.