Step 1Step 2
Stand properly and align your left foot at 90 degree angle. And slowly start rotating your left foot from the ankle clockwise and move backward with the clockwise which will be one set. Do same steps for your right foot too.
- Foot rotation helps to increase intensity to your ankle point.
- Variation of foot rotation stretch:
- By sitting on the ball & placing your foot on pipe.
- By simply sitting in floor.
- By sitting on a chair.
- Targeted muscles
- Ankle joint
- Incase if you have difficulty in standing, you can take support of wall or else choose other variation of foot rotation.
- Avoid performing Foot rotation, if you have leg problem or leg pain.