Step 1Step 2Step 3
Rich down and pick up the kettlebell up.
And give a little bit of pause, and use your lower back and hips as you swinging forward.
Push your hips back behind you and create a big stretch in your hamstring, take your hands back and pop forward. And again down and squeeze, make sure you are clutching your gluts.
- Kettlebell Swings is a very powerful exercise and one of the best vascular exercise which targets your Hamstrings, Calves, Glutes, Lower Back, Shoulders muscles.
- You need Kettlebells equipment’s to perform Kettle ball swings.
- Kettlebell swings is an Intermediate level exercise.
- Inhale in the way down and make sure your stomach is full of air, and exhale at the top.
- Kettle swing is all in hips, you have to hunch at the hips. You should not feeling on your shoulder at all while performing Kettle ball swings
- Your arms should be nice and loose.
- At the top of the swings, your abs should be tight, your gluts to be tight and pull up your knee cap. And also you should be breathing, and breath should be matching with the force.
- Perform 5-10 reps and do between 5-10 sets total.
- Do not curl all the way down while performing Kettle ball, instead of look to ball look forward.
- Do not swing the ball to lower to the ground. Make sure to keep the ball close and efficient to your body.