Seated Cable Rows
Step 1Step 2
Sit slightly on the bench and catch the cable handle with your both hands, pull the vertical bar towards adds your waist. Once the Vbar is reached towards you then hold it for 5 seconds.
Release the Vbar slowly to its original position. And continue the exercise again from step 1.
- Increase the weight of the cable to make this exercise difficult or advance.
- To increase the intensity, squeeze the top movement in 1 to 3 count.
- Initially beginning with lightweight, then after adding heavier weight gradually to allow your back acceptable adaptation.
- Force: pull
- Mechanics: Compound
- Exp level: Beginner
- Main muscles Targeted
- Back (Latissimus dorsi, Rhomboids, middle trapezius)
- The main advantage of this exercise is to strengthen the flexibility of your back muscles.
- To make this exercise easier, you can start with the lighter weight of the cable attachment.
- When your arms are enlarged, don’t let your shoulder to hunch over.
- People with back, neck, and shoulder problems should be more careful while performing this exercise.
- If you have back, neck, shoulder problems. Do not give more pressure to your back body.
- Do not perform this exercise in the wrong way, you will get habitual of doing this exercise in the wrong way forever.
- Do not bend your wrists, you only need to pull the cable.
- Do not perform this exercise in a wrong way.
- Do not perform this exercise rapidly. Keep your body movement balance.