Single Leg Butt Lift
Step 1Step 2
Lie faceup with your knees bent feet flat on the mats, Rest your arms at your side movements, lift your hips up into your body so that it forms a straight line from your shoulder to knee, Extend your right leg straight out so your thighs are even.
Then lower your hips, Repeat ten times and then repeat with another way. Repeat same steps with your leg too.
- The single leg butt lift is a Strength type of exercise which primarily targets your glutes and Hamstrings as a secondary muscle.
- If you are the beginner and ready to try single leg butt lift, and then try about 15 reps.
- If you are intermediate and you are ready to try the advanced movement, then try about 20-30 reps.
- If you are advance & ready to do the super advanced workout, you can do the same thing and try about 60-80 reps.
- While lifting your one leg, remember to press your another leg heel for balance. Hence, act like you are pressing through your heel. Remember to contract those abdominals because you are working them as well, and at the same time, you should feel all of the weight in your left leg. The leg that is on the mat you should feel it all your gluteus maximum on your butt cheek.
- The leg on the ground, if you are feeling any pain, depending on where your leg is positioned, you want to make sure that there is a straight line from your knee cap to your leg and your leg should be as close to your bottom. Whatever comfortable for you, you want to make sure that leg is right there close to your bottom, the leg that is on the ground.
- Need to be cautious if you have to limit back condition.
- Don’t bring your leg all way to the body because you are taking some of the resistances ways.