Bend over cross stretch
Step 1Step 2
Stand straight with your feet width apart.
Slowly bow down your head and touch your right feet with your left hand and vice versa.
- Bend over cross stretch exercise helps to deliberately flex and increase intensity to your shoulder, back and abs muscles.
- Bend your body properly from your hips.
- Basically, bend over cross stretch should be performed early in the morning after waking from sleep or else after long periods of inactivity.
- Performing bend over cross stretch exercise alone may not be enough to prevent all types of injury. You should also try some other stretching exercises.
- Special care should be taken while performing Bend over cross stretch exercise for those who have back pain or injury.
- Do not try to over-stretch your body on the first day itself.