Step 1Step 2
Stand straight with your feet width apart. Stretch your hand on your sides.
Now start rotating your upper body pulses. Rotate little bit more, then again rotate a little bit more and finally exhale back to center. Similarly, repeat for both sides about 5 to 6 times.
- Spine twist is a very good stretching exercise which warms up your back, waist, and abdominal muscles.
- In short, you have to just follow
- You have to just rotate upper body little bit, then
- Stop and turn a little bit to a side,
- Again turn a little bit more and finally back to center.
- Spine twist also adds strengthen your to lower back muscles.
- Your feet should remain in the same place throughout the exercise.
- Do not press your shoulder up, no tension on the upper trapezius muscle.
- Be careful if you have or had back injury.