Dumbbell Triceps Press
Step 1Step 2
Sit on the bench with dumbbells on your hand. Fall back with your feet formally on the bench, turn your wrist so that your palms should be facing your face with slightly inverted.
Bring the dumbbells down so that your hands should be pretty much in line with belly and your elbows should be nice and tight to your body. Next, explode up and breathe on the way up with hands in line with your belly. Perform the recommended number of repetitions.
- Dumbbell triceps press(also known as French press) is an excellent triceps exercise which helps to develop bigger arms.
- A lot of people think of big arms and think of doing biceps exercises, this is actually a big mistake because triceps are bigger muscles then biceps. If you really need a big arm then you need to work on triceps more than biceps.
- Elbows should remain motionless through this exercise.
- Keep the intention on the triceps.
- You can also perform Triceps press with a barbell.
- Perform 3-4 sets with 10-15 repetitions.
- Consult a doctor before commencing this or any exercise program.
- Do not perform so quickly. A movement should be slow and under control.