One Arm Triceps Extension
Step 1Step 2
Start with your feet get a good base. Stand with shoulder width apart, and grab a dumbbell with phalanges grip.
Start the exercise from the contracting position and lower the dumbbell from 90 degrees and then extend back up. You can choose to put your opposite hand across the stomach on your hips or you can place it inside the pocket of your elbow to help you spy yourself during the exercise.
- One arm Triceps is a great exercise to isolate the triceps muscles.
- One arm triceps extension can be performed by sitting down on the chair.
- Also known as "One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension".
- Be sure to stabilize to the core by flexing and contracting your abdominals.
- You can utilize a chair in case if you have a back injury. And when you sit on the chair make sure you sitting straight up.
- Squeeze to the top of the movement and hold a contraction for one second.
- Beginners can perform 3 sets with 15 repetitions. And 30 seconds rest between each set.
- Consult a doctor before starting any exercise workout.
- Do not lift the weight quickly. While lifting the weight, your Upper arm should not come away from the hip.