Triceps push down
Step 1Step 2
Starting and ending position for this exercise is
- Upper arms little higher than parallel.
- The shoulder should be pulled back.
- The chest should be high and abs should be tight.
Slowly push down the bar to the thigh and squeeze the triceps. And bring back bar to the start position, again pull down and squeeze your triceps. Remember to inhale on the way up and exhale on the way down.
- Triceps pushdown helps you to build mass for your triceps.
- Remember to lift the bar with slow and controlled motion.
- Your back muscles should be straight. Tightening your abs muscles helps you to keep your back muscles straight.
- Squeezing at the button will give you full contraction on the triceps.
- Keep your back nice and straight.
- Perform 3-4 sets with 8-12 repetitions.
- Consult a doctor before starting any exercise program.
- Do not collapse your shoulder forward. And even do not curl the shoulder forward.
- Do not press stress to the ankle joint. Actually, you have to press stress to the triceps muscles.
- Do not lock your elbows joints.