Step 1Step 2
Grasp the cable curl bar with your palms, stand with your torso close with elbows
Keep your upper arm stationary, raise forearms and pull the cable curl bar to the upward direction and also make sure your palm should be facing shoulder. Afterwards slowly lower the curl back to the original position by squeezing the biceps.
- Cable Curls is one of the most important and basic exercise that helps to shape the upper arms, biceps peak.
- Cable curls exercise is not a mass exercise, this exercise shape the biceps.
- This exercise can also be performed with barbells, but using cables is the good choice for constantly strengthening your muscles.
- Main Muscles Targeted
- Biceps Brachii
- Mechanics Type: Isolated
- Force Type: Pull
- Keep your movements balanced and controlled while performing this exercise.
- Keep your elbows to your sides in order to keep apart from the biceps. This will provide you more comfort while performing this exercise.
- You can also use an E-Z barbell or single handles to perform this exercise movement.
- Do not take support for your back from any third party things to help you to raise the weight.
- Do not perform Cable Curls exercise in wrong way.
- Do not perform this exercise rapidly. Keep your body movement balance and control.