Stretch out your both hands. Slightly rotate them in clockwise and then in anti-clockwise.
- Arm up exercise is a very good exercise which helps to warm-up your shoulderand upper back.
- While performing arm rotation, your hands should be stretch to the shoulder level and moved in spherical motion.
- Targets your Shoulders, upper back, chest, triceps, biceps, and abs.
- Hands rotation should be perform in slow and in controlled manner.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
- Do it in slow and in balance manner.