Back extension stretch
Step 1Step 2
Stand straight and keep your both hands aside.
Place both hands behind your back and slowly bend backwards untill a stretch is felt, hold for 15-20 seconds.Relax and return to the starting position.
- Back extension is a very good exercise for your lower back. It helps to strengthen stretches your lower back muscles.
- Back extension stretches also helps to decrease your lower back pain.
- Main muscles strengthen :
- Front neck
- Keep your stomach loose and relaxed as possible.
- Never take stretch further than a comfortable stretch, you won’t necessarily be able to straighten your arms completely, hold for around 20 seconds and aim for three stretches.
- You can also perform Back extension as kneeling position.
- Do not perform back extension so quickly. Your movement should be control & slow.