Step 1Step 2Step 3
Push yourself into a squat position with your hands on the ground. Kick your feet back so you’re in a push-up position.
Bring your knee to your elbow in a balance manner. And after a small pause, return it to starting position.
Similarly, perform in similier way with your other knee to opposite side.
- Knees-to-elbows is a great exercise to give you fit figure and helps your core to gain strength.
- Knees-to-elbows helps to strengthen your major abdominal muscles along with obliques. But the point is you have to perform it properly.
- Muscles targeted
- obliques, abdominal muscles
- Make a small pause when your knee reaches to your elbow.
- Knees-to-elbow exercise works ten times harder than the regular sit-ups exercises.
- Alternately you can perform knees-to-elbows by hanging from a bar, and raise your knees as high as you can.
- Do not perform, if you have lower back pain, knee, neck or shoulder problems.
- Do not perform more quickly, make pause for at least 2 seconds when your knee reaches to your elbow.