Step 1Step 2Step 3
Stand straight and sit into a squat.
Position yourself into a squat position with your hands on the ground. Kick your feet back so you’re in a push-up position.
Just after the second step, as soon as possible return your feet to the squat position. Finally jump up in the air while clapping overhead.
- The Cross-fit Burpee exercise is a most famous core and cardio, body-weight workout which can be performed almost anywhere without any need of special equipment’s.
- Crossfit Burpee exercise consist of combination of three Cross Fit functional movements i.e. squat, pushup, and vertical jump.
- Muscles targeted
- muscular endurance and cardiovascular fitness.
- Generally, this exercise is famous with armed forces, law enforcement.
- To make this exercise challenging, you can perform CrossFit Burpee using one leg and even one arm at a time.
- You can make this exercise even more challenging, in order to do this try to perform 100 burbees as fast as possible.
- CrossFit are complex exercise and recommended for the person who are new to CrossFit exercises. First learn some basic exercises.
- Do not perform this exercise if you have lower back pain, knee, neck or shoulder problems.
- Even doing too many burpee too soon is not suitable for beginners who newly started performing Burpee.
- If you are beginners, do not do many burpees at once. If you go against this warning, this may cause higher stress to your nervous system.
- Always start with low number (e.g. 10) for the first couple of times. If you feel that was easy then you can bump it up to 20.