Step-up onto chair
Step 1Step 2
Walkup to the chair with chair-sit facing in front of you.
You should be 2ft away from the chair. Next take your right foot, step up and continue looking all the straight ahead and then stay back down. Similarly switch legs, step back up and come down.
- Step-up onto chair is a exercise for balance and improving strength of your lower body, quadriceps, glutes and the hamstring. And which works your lot of leg muscles.
- Helps to lose weight and maintain healthy as well as balanced weight.
- Make sure to choose a chair or bench which are about knee level and very stable so you don’t fall over.
- Make sure to push up powerfully with your one leg while at the same time the other leg up on the chair.
- Do not perform in rapid manner, there may be chances of getting hurt.